miércoles, 14 de abril de 2021

 Hello everybody!

There are many countries and places that I would like to visit, but if I have to choose one, I would say Mexico. It has everything I like, archaeological sites like Teotihuacán, Chichén Itzá and many Mayan pyramids, amazing gastronomy, and Caribbean beaches like Playa del Carmen or Cancun.





I would love to study and work there. Learn their ancestral culture, and maybe teach South American and Chilean culture. In fact, one of my plans before Covid 19 was to go to study in Mexico as an exchange, to learn their culture, and about their ancestors and native peoples, meet new people and their way of see the world. I hope I can make it one day. Another thing that I like about Mexico and  their culture is how they see the death. After my mother died, I look different ways of see the death, and one of the ones that I like the most was the Mexican, she made me feel that my mom will always be with me and that people never die if they are remembered.





3 comentarios:


  1. I loved your reflection on the Mexican ancestral culture and how they see death and you’re right, only die who is forgotten, and your mommy will always be with you, I love you<3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I felt very moved for you reflection, and i hope you can go to mexico can meet all that beautiful places!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think Mexico is a very beautiful and varied place to visit. Besides, there is a lot of chili, yummy!

    ResponderBorrar

My Career

 The truth is that it was always my first option to study archeology, since I was little I love history and I looked at the pyramids of Egyp...