jueves, 22 de abril de 2021

The best concert I've had

 The best concert I've been to by far is Coldplay's, it was on April 3, 2016 at the Estadio Nacional. Coldplay is a British band of pop rock and alternative rock, it is integrated by Chris Martin, Jon Buckland, Guy Berryman and Will Champion. It is considered one of the most relevant groups of the 2000s and 2010. The concert was on their tour "A Head Full Of Dreams" their 2015 album. At the concert they played 20 of their biggest hits. 

The atmosphere of the concert started from nostalgia to euphoria. Each song made you vibrate, the atmosphere was unique with the "xylobands" bracelets with lights that were turned on to the rhythm of the music. The best thing for me was the company, I had the privilege of going with my two brothers, whom I consider my best friends, it was a unique experience to share together. After the concert our parents went to look for us and we all went to eat pizza together, it was a perfect day!

Another memory I have is the almost 8 hours we had to wait before entering the Estadio Nacional, with lots of sun and without being able to sit down, but it is part of the process haha.







2 comentarios:

  1. with friends any concert is great. Hopefully this quarantine will be over so I can go to one similar to the one you went to.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love coldplay! but i havent had the oportinity to go to see them on live, you are really lucky, and I would love to go with my friends as well, that would be the best night ever.

    ResponderBorrar

My Career

 The truth is that it was always my first option to study archeology, since I was little I love history and I looked at the pyramids of Egyp...